7 months ago
1. Report to Manager of Customer Service and Ancillary Revenue.
2. Handling ticketing & reservations for customers.
3. Co-ordinate with Support Team and makes any necessary follow up case.
4. Carefully identify problem that might arise from operations with the use of ethical procedures and professional judgment.
5. Maintains and improves team by monitoring sales performance; identifying and resolving problems; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs.
6. Maintains Quality Assurance Requirements and other key performance metrics.
7. Make the reports on buying trends, customer needs profits by daily and monthly performance.
• ISO 9001:2015 Requirements
• Safety Management System
• Reservation and ticketing system: Amadeus Altea
• Dangerous Goods Awareness
• CRM and Loyalty Program System
• Ticket Terms & Conditions
• Basic Knowledge of Passenger Handling
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Experience working in Customer Service environment at least 2 years.
• Prior customer service or ticketing service experience preferred
• Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and competency in both oral and written communication skill, Both Thai and English (minimum TOEIC score of 550).
• Must be self‐motivated and detail oriented, with a positive/cooperative attitude.
• Intermediate computer skills using various software applications, including Microsoft Word & Excel.
• Well organized, strong administrative and detail oriented skills.
• Must be able to work at Surat Thani Airport in varied hours, including nights, weekends and holidays.