4 months ago
Support the Line Planning section in maintaining accountability and compliance of all planned maintenance for the Norwegian aircraft fleet by:
• Issuing maintenance work packs for accomplishment of inspection, modifications, repairs and overhaul. Forwarding short-term planning information to maintenance facilities on a scheduled frequency.
• Communicating and coordinating activities with internal departments and external maintenance facilities to ensure that maintenance activities are in line with the defined maintenance plan.
• Reviewing performed work to make sure that all planned maintenance and deferred defect are taken care of.
• Ensuring that record and documentation are completed and updated in the company´s maintenance management system (AMOS).
Working hours: Two-shift pattern (07.00 – 22:00), Monday through Sunday.
• Bachelor/Master student within relevant engineering fields and/or experience from aircraft maintenance.experience from aircraft maintenance.
• Ability to learn how to use new IT-systems quickly.
• Must be fluent in both written and spoken English, in addition preferably a Scandinavian language.
We are looking for a self-driven student that would like to join our team for the summer. As a person you are dedicated, motivated and good at handling multiple tasks in a high paced environment. You are flexible and a fast learner with the ability to adapt quickly.
The possibility to work in an exciting, fast growing and global expanding organisation at our main office in Fornebu, Oslo. The internship will let you gain experience from a high paced work environment on the technical side of an airline operation.