5 months ago
STS Technical Services is currently hiring Subcontracts Administrators (Part Time) in Greenville, South Carolina.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at.
The Airworthiness Inspector physically inspects aircraft, aircraft components, and reviews paperwork to ensure that workmanship meets acceptable standards of quality, and that customer aircraft are returned to service in an airworthy condition with all required documentation properly completed and filed.
* Responsible for all Quality Control inspections on aircraft/components in the Repair Station
* Completes inspections of aircraft, engine, and component repairs and alterations to ensure conformity to FAA approved/acceptable data
* Coordinates mechanical, electrical and inspection requirements on the aircraft during maintenance or outfitting
* Keeps accurate, neat and legible records of the work performed on aircraft/components
* Coordinates throughout assigned jobs with RTS to ensure accurate aircraft records are produced in a timely manner
* Conducts audits of maintenance documentation for accuracy and completion on all aircraft prior to approval for return to service
* Ensures aircraft/components are airworthy prior to any flight activities
* Mentors technicians on effective documentation
* Communicates with management as required to identify work assignments and delivery schedules
* Continually monitors repair station compliance with FAR Part 145 and the FAA accepted site Repair Station and Quality Control Manual
* Completes FAA required conformity inspections and complies certification data for presentation to the FAA for approval
* In support of aircraft certification and final phase testing, may include flight tests on aircraft as required
* Performs other duties as required
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call. .
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.