2 months ago
The Boeing Company is recruiting for a Structures Manufacturing Planner located in Saint Louis, Missouri.
* Develops, implements and maintains various manufacturing plans, Bill of Materials, work instructions and illustrations to define and document as-built configuration.
* Assists with development and integration of suppliers, processes, materials, data and technology to meet manufacturing and delivery requirements.
* Assists in reviewing supplier data to ensure manufacturing related requirements are met.
* Identifies tooling requirements and initiates tooling orders based on manufacturing and engineering requirements.
* Assists in tooling dispositions.
* Investigates and resolves manufacturing related issues of limited scope.
* Assists with producibility assessments for part or product designs.
* Assists in providing input to design, manufacturing processes and manufacturing technologies to meet cost and schedules.
* Develops work statements and sequencing of events to support delivery commitments.
* Assists in the review, maintenance and monitoring of internal documents. Works under general supervision.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
* AA degree in related discipline and typically 1 or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Experience with Microsoft Office Tool Suite.
* Knowledge: Has substantial and thorough understanding of the job.
* Problem Solving: Solves routine problems of limited scope and complexity by following established practices and procedures.
* Discretion: Receives general supervision with basic instructions for routine work and detailed instructions for new lines of work or special assignments. Performs routine or standardized work, choosing from a variety of well-established options. Work is reviewed for soundness and overall adequacy and accuracy.
* Impact: Errors may cause moderate loss of time or customer/user dissatisfaction.
* Contact: Interacts primarily with organization personnel and customers to obtain or provide information requiring some explanation or interpretation.
AA degree in related discipline and typically 1 or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award