5 months ago
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
Responsible for the efficient and economical performance of all assigned maintenance and modification duties
Performs structural modifications/ maintenance on aircraft, in or about back shops, maintenance bases and remote sites; work includes, but is not limited to, dismantling, repairing, fabricating, assembling and erecting structural components of aircraft and aircraft components
Performs maintenance work including, but not limited to, repairing and maintaining machinery and hangar equipment relevant to the position
Assists Leads, Supervisors or Inspectors as required during inspection verification or modification/maintenance procedures
Performs all assigned maintenance duties in accordance with the manufacturer's applicable maintenance manuals, policies, procedures and applicable Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR)
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
Punctuality to work each day and prepared to work scheduled work hours
Other duties as assigned
Responsible for thoughtful adherence to all SNC Policies, Procedures, and Compliance regulations (internal and external)
Minimum physical requirements to perform all duties and responsibilities, as defined by management
Note: This position may be considered a safety-sensitive position depending on business area requirements.
SNC job descriptions are meant as summarizations only. They do not necessarily reflect all duties and responsibilities of a position.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
* High School Diploma
* 10+ years of related experience
* Maintenance experience on DoD aircraft preferred.
* FCC License preferred
* FAA repair station experience is desired
* Experience on DoD/fixed wing turboprop and rotary wing aircraft is desired
* Knowledge of reading, interpreting drawings, diagrams, and manuals; aircraft avionics/other systems; wire coding systems; avionics test equipment; knowledge of manuals necessary to perform job; skilled using basic hand tools, operate ground support equipment, troubleshoot engine electrical/electronic systems, and measuring using a variety of basic and precision measuring devices relating to job function
* This position requires current/active Secret U.S. Security Clearance. U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance for employment. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement.
* To conform to U.S. Government export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Sierra Nevada Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
– Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran, or any other protected status
pursuant to applicable local, state or federal law, ordinance or regulation.