Looking for aviation jobs in UK English ?
9825 jobs - 540 added today
637080 registered Jobseekers
American English    Deutsch de_DE   English en_GB    Recruiting? Call us on +441772 639605
Email me jobs relevant to my job search
8 months ago
CAE Parc Aviation
Salary: £0 per year
Location: France
Job type: Permanent
Aircraft type: A320 Family (A318, A319, A320, A321)
Contact: Pamela Collins
Category: Structures & Stress Engineer Jobs

Trusted for over 40 years, CAE Parc Aviation is the global leader in the provision of aviation personnel and support services. We expertly match the skills and talents of aviation personnel worldwide with the specialised demands of a fast growing aviation industry.

Our client based in France requires a structural engineer reporting to the Engineering Manager


The structural engineer is in charge of monitoring the structures of our client's fleet

Main activities:

Take into account and analyse the structural damage of the TVF fleet

Propose repair solutions

Update the Aircraft Damage Report

Study and analyse the various official documents (AD, FACE, ...) and builders (SB, SL, VSB)

Develop change sheets or work cards

Monitor the fleet and maintain high standards

Analyse the effectiveness of the Maintenance Program and amend it if necessary, in agreement with the officer in charge of the EP

Ensure the technical performance

Ensure the Backup of other Engineering agents during their absence


Aeronautical degree at the Bac +3 / Master level or equivalent experience in the Engineering Structure

Knowledge required in the field of the structure

Regulatory knowledge Part M and Part 145

Knowledge of IT office tools, knowledge of TRAX appreciated

Aeronautical technical skills

Proficiency in English

Rigor, know how to work in a team, be organized and flexible

If this exciting role appeals to you please send your CV to Catriona at CAE Parc Aviation (catriona.duggan@cae.com) for immediate review

Email me jobs relevant to my job search

  Back to the top
Looking for aviation jobs in UK English ?