Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants. Role:
Static Stress Analysis Pay:
£34/hr Ltd rate Contract:
Monday- Friday, 6-month contract Location:
An exciting opportunity has opened to join my client you will perform static structural analysis activities. Do you hold/held stress approval in metallic and composite structures?
Do you want to work for the world’s leading Aircraft manufacturer? What you will be doing:
- You will perform static structural analysis activities with one of the project engineering team.
- Activities to include and not limited to:
- Creating Preliminary stress sheets in support of Design Reviews, Justification stress dossiers in support of Certification, Modification or Structural Repair Manual, creating detailed FEMS
- Pre sizing new or modified structure – advising Designers of stress needs
- Checking and validating other calculations (where experience permits)
- 5 Year’s or more experience in an Engineering structural analysis role.
- You have proven track record of:
- Producing static stress calculations with minimal leadership or supervision
- Presenting those calculations in a concise and clear manner
- Achieving delivery to Time, Cost and Quality.
- Finding creative solutions to complex problems and low RF resolution
- You will have experience using the Airbus ISAMI suite of Stress Analysis Tools
- You will have experience of FEA Linear analysis and be aware of opportunities available with using Non-Linear FEA
- You will have experience in airframe engineering and preferably on Wing structures
- You can listen, understand and communicate information
- 4You desire to work in an open and trusting environment.
- You will integrate and influence technical experts and specialists to achieve optimum technical and business solutions.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”