4 months ago
Strategy and Business Development Analyst - POOL OF CANDIDATES - Be proactive, apply today!-QUE20936
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Be responsible for supporting the VP of Procurement & Supply Chain for Bombardier Aerospace and ensure alignment within the Strategy team members.
- Support the Strategic Planning annual cycle, provide a leadership role in managing the process and generating value-added insights and analyses to the Leadership Teams of Bombardier Business Aircraft.
- Lead or facilitate key strategic initiatives for the supply chain activities of Bombardier Business Aircraft.
- Determine, plan, coordinate, and lead key Governance meetings and activities.
- Support strategic management by providing full governance/reporting support on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Be accountable for the timely delivery of high quality deliverables and reports for audiences at all levels of the organization within Bombardier Aerospace.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience, ideally in, but not limited to, aerospace, operations, legal, procurement/supply chain and/or management consulting.
- You hold a University Master's Degree in Management or Business Administration (MBA).
- You are comfortable interacting with all levels of management and are effective at leading teams and team members.
- You have a good understanding of the financial statements under IFRS rules.
- You have excellent knowledge of English and working knowledge of French.
- You are proficient in MS Office suite (Excel and PowerPoint).
- You are a good team player and are highly reliable.
- You have a clear drive for results.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Market Development
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 08.02.2019, 1:41:34 PM