6 months ago
StoresTrainer/Senior receiving Inspector - Norwegian
Norwegian is the sixth largest low-cost carrier in the world with around 10,000 dedicated colleagues. Our customers can choose from over 500 routes to more than 150 destinations in Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, Thailand, the Caribbean and America.
We were founded in 1993, but only began operating as a low-cost carrier with bigger Boeing 737 aircraft in 2002. Today, we are one of the world’s fastest growing airlines. We are constantly introducing brand new aircraft to our fleet, as well as launching new routes and establishing new bases in Europe, Asia and the US. Today, we have around 150 aircraft and boast one of the world's youngest and greenest fleets with an average age of just 3.6 years. New aircraft is a win-win for the customers, the environment and the company's costs and is key in order to maintain our vision of offering affordable fares for all.
We also have over 250 aircraft on order - the biggest aircraft order in Europe, which means that in the coming years, we will take delivery of brand new Boeing 737-800s, Boeing 787 Dreamliners, Boeing 737 MAX 8, Airbus A320neos and Airbus 321 Long Range aircraft.
We are looking for a dedicated employee for the position as Stores trainer /Senior Receiving Inspector who has a good sense of order, commitment and who likes to get things done quickly and efficiently. Position will be located in OSL. Workhours are daytime with approximately 40 % traveling to other maintenance stations.
- Responsible for “Worldwide” stores training, and new 3PLs
- Responsible for all training and all formalities regarding new staff
- Assessor and a close relationship with training department
- AMOS Key user
- Generate reports from AMOS if needed
- Participate in audits and solving issues/questions regarding the EASA regulations
- When needed, working at other stations domestic and international will be required
- Absolute Prerequisites: Clean criminal record, residence for more than five years in an EU or EFTA state and working permit in country of employment.
- Experience from logistic
- Highly skilled in AMOS, and generally good skills in computer knowledge
- Fluent in Scandinavian language and good English skills, both oral and written
- Knowledge in EASA regulation is an advantage
- Proactive and very good leading skills
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Have the ability to work independently and hold a high work ethic
- Good sense of order and must be capable to work structured and accurate
- Cooperation skills, service minded and flexible
- Ability to withstand stress - high exactitude
- You are an efficient and accurate person
- Competitive company benefits including ID tickets and share saving program
- Good pension and insurance schemes
- Positive and exciting place to work in a global expanding organization
- Challenging, variable and dynamic environment
Please use appointed link to Webcruiter recruitment tool as we do not accept direct e-mail applications.
To all recruitment agencies without a base agreement: Norwegian does not accept resumes from agencies with whom we do not have an agreement. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Norwegian employees or any other company location.