about 1 year ago
Job Code :
Future Aviation, Inc
Fort Myers FL US 33913
% of Travel Required :
Job Type :
Career Level :
High School or equivalent
Job Description :
For more than 55 years, HEICO Corporation, a NYSE traded company, has thrived by servicing niche segments of the aviation, defense, space and electronics industries by providing innovative and cost-saving products and services. HEICO's high-energy culture focuses our Team Members on providing high quality products and services to our customer base, which is made up of most of the world's airlines and the defense industry. Our leadership approach creates a dynamic environment that continually challenges our Team Members to perform their best. Forbes Magazine recently ranked HEICO as one of the "100 Best Small Companies" and "200 Hot Shot Stocks".
Future Aviation, Inc. is currently recruiting for a Stockroom Clerk for our location in Fort Myers, Florida.
The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
• Ensure product is kept neat and in an orderly fashion
• Cycle counts for raw materials and finished goods.
• Ability to read and interpret documents to determine company/customer requirements.
• Make appropriate inventory adjustments through our data entry system.
• Assist and perform with daily picking, packing and shipments of products.
• Physical ability to work standing all day while moving about entire warehouse.
• Perform daily receiving and material transactions.
• Maintain warehouse housekeeping.
Job Requirements :
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Warehouse/Stockroom experience preferred
• Computer skills
• Strong work ethic (willingness to work hard and long hours, when needed)
• Highly responsive to internal and external customer requirements, with a high attention to detail
• Must work well with others and be flexible in handling multiple tasks
• Overtime may be required
This is a great position for someone who loves challenges, a chance to learn an exciting business, and looking for an opportunity to move up in a successful company.
Phone calls or faxes will not be accepted.