4 months ago
Responsible for the daily follow-up of the Station. Including ensuring employee's safety as well as ensuring that the company's procedures and routines are followed. Support and help our employees and facilitate a good and friendly atmosphere in the workplace.
• Daily management of Team Leaders, personnel and station
• Monitoring and updating of shift schedules to ensure adequate coverage at all times
• Contribute in the implementation and maintenance of procedures and routines
• Collaboration with the Warehouse, support track stock and inventory in accordance with routines
• Archiving work packages and provide to records store
• Participate in mandatory meetings with technical administration
• Liaison to local partners
• Follow-up of audits carried out at the station
• Follow-up on safety- and quality reports
• Follow-up on apprentices
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent Administration & Management
• 5 years of experience from Workforce Management of large teams
• Management experience within a large and fast paced organization, preferably aviation
• Knowledge of aviation laws and regulations
• Experience in aviation maintenance
• Planning, scheduling and allocation
• Knowledge of AMOS/Maintenance planning tools
• Excellent oral and written presentation skills, Scandinavian language and English
Absolute prerequisites: Clean criminal record, residence for more than 5 years in an EU or EFTA state and working permit in Norway.
• Good Leadership skills
• Inspirer and ability to implement
• Good Experience with “human factors”
• Good problem-solving skills
• Competitive company benefits including employee priced tickets and share saving program.
• Good pension and insurance schemes
• Positive and exciting place to work in a global expanding organization.
• Challenging, variable and dynamic environment