Ryanair is officially the Number 1 International Airline and operates more than 2000 flights per day from 87 Bases across Europe and North Africa with 1800+ Low Fare Routes across 33 countries, connecting 205 destinations.
Ryanair currently operates a fleet of 410 Boeing 737-800 Aircraft with deliveries of an additional 50 brand new Aircraft in 2018 alone. Ryanair currently works with a team of more than 13,000 skilled professionals and expects to carry many more passengers in 2018 than the 129 million passengers that used Europe’s largest Airline in 2017.
Ryanair and our Engineering partners are inviting applications for an Aircraft Mechanic to be based at Stansted Airport, with the Role requiring an oversight of the UK Engineering Outstations Ryanair Bases in the UK and Europe.
· Assist to develop a survey / audit programme to continuously monitor the airworthiness status of our fleet of aircraft.
· Conduct all maintenance in accordance with the correct Airworthiness data and this data and its revision, has been recorded correctly both manually on our paperwork and electronically using AMOS.
· Boeing aircraft experience
· Have a working knowledge of both Part M and Part 145 air legislation.
· A knowledge of Safety Management Systems (SMS) is desirable.
· Must have full UK Driving Licence
· Self-motivated individuals who can work without direct supervision.
· Line experienced
· Flexible working attitude in a fast-changing environment.
· Good computer literacy.
· Excellent communication skills.
All applicants must have unrestricted right to work and travel in the UK and in Europe