9 months ago
Moog Inc, was founded in 1951 when Bill Moog had one product and a vision of company culture so strong that it became the foundation of the company that we are today. We operate within a culture of trust and mutual respect, allowing our engineers to collaborate and produce cutting edge technology, as well as aiding our business in the ability to share goals and achieve them together. Our lines of precision motion control technology can be seen at the forefront of military and commercial aircraft markets, space exploration, and oil and gas markets to name a few.
Our Industrial Group in East Aurora, NY is hiring for a Staff Program Manager. The role of Staff Program Manager offers an opportunity to work on a global scale, requiring a strong connection with the customer and advising management of quality, schedule and current status. You’ll be responsible for overall program management process execution by managing resources, budgets and assets as well as managing customer relationships.
Here’s an idea of what you can expect…..
* Achieving program objectives through effective application of program management principles.
* Ensuring technical compliance with contract requirements though coordination and management of all program activities.
* Developing program plans and schedules while monitoring cost status.
* Sustaining and expanding the organizations book of business through business capture campaigns.
* Representing Moog in a manner consistent with its technical reputation.
Do you meet the requirements?
* Minimum of a BS Degree in a technical field, plus 6 years of specific program management experience with large production and/or complex development programs.
* Seasoned knowledge and experience with formal program management processes, specifically Earned Value Management.
* Ability to lead, organize, and influence people through outstanding communication and facilitation skills.
* Proven capabilities and experience with manufacturing operations; willingness to travel abroad for international business.
EOE/AA Minority/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Female/Disability/Veteran