3 months ago
Staff Manufacturing Engineering / Robotics Programming
Job ID: 467266BR Date posted: Jan. 22, City: Grand Prairie State: Texas
Description:Lockheed Martin is seeking a Robotics Programmer/Manufacturing Engineer for a position in Grand Prairie, TX. This position requires a self-motivated individual driven to improve manufacturing processes and coordinate producibility issues between Technical Operations and Production operations.
Identify and provide necessary justification for new equipment to improve existing processes or provide new capabilities
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Robotics Programming experience
- Robotics fixturing experience
- Proven results in process improvements utilizing Lean Six Sigma tools
- Eight years of experience in Robotics Programmer / Sr. Manufacturing Engineer role
- Ability to travel
- Robot Studio programming or equivalent
- Familiar with additive manufacturing
- Manufacturing background with shop floor experience - SAP experience
- Lean six sigma training, i.e., Green Belt or Black Belt certified
- Ability to read and interpret Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T on engineering drawings)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills coupled with being a team player
- Has Final Secret Clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: ESS0385 MISSILES AND FIRE CONTROL Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Manufacturing Clearance Level: Secret Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: 4X10A- 4 10 hr days Mon-Thurs; Fr/Sa/Su off Shift: First