10 months ago
STS Technical Services, in partnership with SEAKR Engineering, is Hiring Staff Engineers – RF Engineering in Denver, Colorado!
About The Company:
SEAKR Engineering is a Colorado company and aerospace innovator. They build, design and manufacture advanced electronics for space applications including solar system exploration, space-based U.S. defense support and commercial satellite communications. SEAKR offers a casual work culture in a fast-paced engineering environment. This provides our engineers with the opportunity to contribute real solutions to real-world engineering challenges. If you’re ready to join one of the most talented engineering organizations in the aerospace industry, SEAKR is the place for you.
Seeking a Staff Engineer specializing in RF/Mixed Signal design with experience analyzing and designing complicated high speed, mixed signal RF circuits. This includes high frequency clocking circuits including PLLs, VCOs, A/D, D/A, RF filters, amplifier circuits and various communication architectures. Wideband (3-4 GHz) balun design supporting frequencies up to 11 GHz and including lumped element RF impedance matching, microstrip and stripline circuits is required.
* The candidate should have an understanding of mixed signal and communication terminology including, but not limited to, SNR, SINAD, SFDR, ENOB, IMD3, NPR, Noise Figure, Return Loss, Insertion Loss and S-Parameters
* Candidate should have experience in architecting entire RF systems and performing trade studies to optimize various aspects of the RF system
* Candidate should be proficient in schematic capture (Mentor Graphics tools preferred) and Microwave Office
* Experience creating all necessary engineering documentation (design documentation, lab procedures), performing circuit analysis related to RF circuits and using all methods of lab measurements is required
* Ability to work with the board layout group to develop PCBs is required
* Candidate shall be able to multiplex between multiple assignments, each of which is in various degrees of completion
* Ability to manage and mentor less experienced RF engineers is a plus
* Must be able to work with program management and systems engineering to define and implement a system comprised of RF functions
* Candidate should be capable of contributing to, leading and/or documenting a technical proposal effort
* A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering and at least 15 years of RF engineering experience are required
* U.S. Citizenship required
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
7 months ago
only 10 days until close
21 days ago
only 8 days until close
about 1 month ago
only 22 hours until close
7 days ago
only 22 days until close