3 months ago
Staff DevOps Engineer / Manassas, VA
Job ID: 465887BR Date posted: Dec. 31, City: Manassas State: VirginiaProgram: ACINT
Description:Love solving problems and working with high performing teams? Join our Agile team of systems and software engineers supporting the US Navy's sonar and anti-submarine warfare mission!
We are seeking experienced DevOps engineers to shape the continuous development, continuous integration and continuous deployment of our modernized intelligence system delivered to our customer. You will be part of a Systems agile team that is responsible for setting up and maintaining the virtual development environment that is used by the Agile development teams to design, implement, test features for internal sell-off to the Systems team who is responsible for regression testing and formal sell-off of features for the next release, delivery and installation.
• Experience in tools used for development and integration in a DevOps environment
• Creating tools as required to support development and integration
• Creating medium to large scaled systems using distributed components / micro services
• Ability to troubleshoot in a multi-threaded, multi-core and usually real-time or near real-time environment
• Java Programming Language
• Experience with Agile Processes
• Hadoop High Performance Computing
• Cobbler, Puppet (or Ansible) OS configuration and services deployment
• Virtual Machines, Docker technologies
• Automated test frameworks and tools such as Robot framework, Selenium, Sikuli
• MATLAB Programming Language
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: ESS6500 RMS Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Systems Engineering: Software Clearance Level: Secret Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: TEMPO: 9X80A - Standard Fri to Fri (Flex & Rigid) Shift: First