about 1 month ago
Barnes Aerospace West Chester Aftermarket division has a challenging and rewarding career opportunity for a Staff Accountant. The ideal candidate will partner with division leaders to implement processes to grow the business and drive cost reduction. If you are a self-motivated, career-minded individual with a solid accounting/business background and with the skills to lead improvement, please submit your resume for further consideration. This position reports to the Assistant Controller.
* Support the West Chester organization (OEM, MRO, RSP) monthly closing process, including all general ledger journal entries and reconciliations.
* Preparation of monthly financial statements and transmissions to Barnes Group Corporate Office.
* Responsible for establishing and maintaining internal controls and procedures over financial reporting including design and assessment of effectiveness of controls and procedures.
* Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures.
* Assist in the coordination financial statements and SOX 404 audits by Internal and External auditors, as well as group Controller reviews.
* Preparation of financial statements in compliance with US GAAP and Barnes Group policy.
* Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis.
* MRO Weekly Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports.
* Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies.
* Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
* Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis.
* 3-5 years of experience in finance or accounting, preferably in a manufacturing organization.
* Desired experience with Cost Accounting.
* Quick learn with attention to detail and strong analytical/problem solving skills.
* Ability to work and train cross functionally amongst all departments & team members.
* Organized and proven track record of completing multiple assignments in a timely manner.
* Excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
* B.S. degree in Accounting or Finance required.
Job Location : West Chester, Ohio, United States
Position Type : Full-Time/Regular
Experience Required : 2+ to 5 years
Intended Work Schedule : Monday-Friday (Days)
NEW RESUME/CV +
EXISTING RESUME/CV +
Who do you know at
Barnes Group Inc.
Return to Search Results