7 months ago
This role will be responsible for the end-to-end lifecycle of one or more operations optimization products. As the product owner for these products, this role will develop and execute a cohesive product vision while maintaining performance and availability and reducing operating costs of product instances. They will partner with business stakeholders and across product categories to ensure alignment to the product strategy and to prioritize feature delivery to maximize outcomes.
* Develop and execute product vision and roadmap
* Prioritize continuously in accordance with the understanding and validation of customer needs and associated outcomes
* Drive cultural transformation with the product team and into the function
* Understand personas and the importance of UX design in product development
* Partner with DT and functional stakeholders to help define and align product strategy to business needs
* Partner with other product categories to share and leverage re-use opportunities
* Ensure operational excellence of product portfolio, including outcomes, velocity, voice of customer, cost, etc.
* Stay current with market trends, enabling technologies, and business digital strategy
* Manage resource allocation and budget
* Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
* A minimum of 2 years of professional experience in software development / information technology / Product Management function
* GE Leadership Program Graduates will get credit towards relevant work experience, commensurate to the program they have completed
* Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
* Proficiency with various agile and collaboration tools like Rally, Aha, and Confluence.
* Experience with supply chain and manufacturing processes and systems
* Working knowledge of Agile and product management principals
* Demonstrated ability to balance value propositions for competing stakeholders
* Dynamic leader & strong team player able to work well in matrixed organization
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Locations: United States; Ohio; Evendale
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.