about 1 month ago
Sr Systems Engineer
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD US
CACI is seeking a Sr Systems Engineer at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. If you are looking to show your strong technical knowledge in software integration, firmware, threat load and radio frequency system baseline while working in a team environment we would like to speak with you.
What you’ll get to do:
* Act as a senior technical advisor in support of a staff consisting of Radio Frequency engineers, software engineers, firmware developers, RCIED threat analysts and exploitation staff, testers, and programmatic support
* Integrate technical efforts to maintain multiple software and radio frequency products to ensure coherent requirements, design, development, and testing of all baseline products
* Define new software requirements for existing and new software tools in response to changes to system performance requirements, to include supporting new methods of signal processing, methods of signal generation, system interfaces, analysis tools, and other improved system functionality
* Perform targeted investigations in response to software trouble reports identified by user reported anomalies.
* Developing unit, integration, and system level test plans and procedures in support of Software Functional Qualification Test (SFQT), laboratory performance test, and field test activities for updated system baseline products.
* Perform independent reviews of technical products and deliverables produced by others to ensure quality, accuracy, and completeness.
* Propose methods to improve efficiency and quality of software sustainment processes and procedures
* Interface with system life cycle manager and cross-functional integrated product teams
* Improve existing system technical documentation while defining projects and approaches to do so.
* Ensure that software designs meet applicable coding and configuration management processes and standards, to include traceability to specifications
More about the role:
You will be part of an integrated team to maintain effectiveness in defeating worldwide RCIED threats while using your problem-solving skills and able to work independently while in support of on-going projects managed from the SEC ARAT Program Office.
You’ll Bring these Qualifications:
* Active Secret Level Clearance at minimum
* BS / MS Degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering
* 10 years of experience as a system engineer for RF systems
* Experience in development of RF system detection and attack algorithms
* Experience as a technical subject matter expert in support of electronic and radio frequency systems
* Ability to develop and improve software development life-cycle processes.
* Experience in MATLAB, LabView, and Xilinx FPGA firmware development
* Strong Visio, PowerPoint, Excel and Word skill
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience with global telecommunications protocols and radio frequency communication standards
* Experience in the design, development, and test of electronic warfare and electronic attack systems
* Experience working in a CMMI Level 3 or higher environment
* Experience in systems integration
* Excellent written and spoken communication skills
What We Can Offer You:
* We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Aberdeen Proving Ground-MD-BALTIMORE
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.