2 months ago
Sr Structural Engineer
Kittery, ME US
CACI has an immediate opening for a Senior Structural Engineer to support submarine related Engineering and Planning efforts at the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard (PNS) in Kittery, Maine.
What You’ll Get to Do:
* Administer all aspects of assigned tasks.
* Serve as the contractor’s point of contact with the Government on certain engineering tasks.
* Support submarine related Engineering and Planning efforts
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* A bachelor’s degree in a specialty field of Engineering Science
* A minimum of fifteen (15) years practical experience at a professional level, in responsible engineering duties relative to design, maintenance, operations, repair and testing of undersea systems across the Structural Engineering discipline.
Specific experience requirement includes:
* Engineering support of hydrodynamic design and analysis.
* Whole vehicle analysis for weight, volume, stability.
* The ability to integrate Engineering Change Proposals.
* Performing complex engineering calculations such as heat transfer, fluid flow, piping stress, mechanical stress, vehicle weight & stability, vehicle performance, etc.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Reliability Centered Maintenance Certification
* Well-developed interpersonal skills
* An ability to thrive in both independent and team-oriented settings
* Attention to detail
* Proficiency in technical writing
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Kittery-ME-PORTLAND - SOUTH PORTLAND
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.