9 months ago
Technical Program Manager role will utilize ERP application knowledge in technical and functional areas to roll out global scale programs. The role will be accountable for delivery within a scope of the overall program. The person in role will partner with users, groom backlog and lead the development pods to online delivery of solutions.
The Logistics DT team is chartered to transform our logistics space by improving the warehouse capabilities within our network of shops. As a member of this team, you will establish and drive best practices. This role will be focused around our pillar Oracle ERP systems. You will work as a trusted partner with logistics, finance, commercial and manufacturing teams to evaluate and deliver improved business processes and cost-effective solutions interactively through agile practices by driving user stories, backlog grooming and execution.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
* Minimum of 5 additional years of experience in Computer Science, Information Management, Electrical Engineering. and/ or electronic discipline or another technical / IT field
* Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
* Hands on experience in full featured business systems
* Strong experience of handling and executing large scale programs
here are the items that are not necessarily visible on a resume, and would only be determined through an interview. Examples:
* Experience within the Aero Space and Defense Industry
* Exposure to logistics and RFID technologies
* Excellent analytical thinking, problem solving, organizational and teaming skills
* Ability to learn new technologies and business requirements
* High level of ownership and accountability; organized and detail oriented
* SQL experience and proficiency
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
* Able to interface effectively with all levels of the organization, external customers, providers, vendors and partners
* Green Belt Certification
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Locations: United States; Ohio; Cincinnati
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.