2 months ago
Sr. Specialist, Scheduling/Planning - 1078187
KBR COMPANY INFORMATION
When you become part of the KBR team, your opportunities are endless. As a leading global engineering, construction, and services company, we support the hydrocarbon and government services markets on six continents. Serving our customers through diverse business units, we offer challenging assignments on some of the world's largest and most complex projects where our customers have come to value us, because they know We Deliver.
With operations in 40 countries, KBR has more than 25,800 people delivering services to customers in over 80 countries. Together they represent an unmatched reservoir of talent and experience in a wide range of markets.
Join us and you'll be part of a dynamic, elite team of professionals who understand what it takes to get a job done and has the experience, knowledge and determination to succeed.
KBR offers a selection of competitive lifestyle benefits which could include a 401K plan with company match, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, flexible spending account, disability, paid time off, or flexible work schedule. We support career advancement through professional training and development.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
SENIOR SPECIALIST, SCHEDULING/PLANNING
Under general supervision, the Senior Specialist, Scheduling/Planning solves complex problems requiring detailed knowledge of field and industry best practices within scheduling and project controls. The incumbent will use experience and problem solving skills to develop and improve processes and may provide guidance to less experienced team members.
* Ensures the development and completion of job progress milestones through scheduling
* Coordinates with procurement and material mangers as well as engineering work group leads pertaining to essential items of supply
* Provides priorities for projects to guarantee completion
* Contributes to forecasts and disbursements by performing schedule analysis
* 4+ years scheduling/planning experience on engineering/construction projects
* Must have working knowledge of Primavera
* Must have intermediate level of experience with Microsoft Office Suite
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to function within a project team