4 months ago
Sr Software Engineering Manager
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Join a company that is transforming from a traditional industrial company to a contemporary digital industrial business, harnessing the power of cloud, big data, analytics, Internet of Things, and design thinking. You will lead change that brings value to our customers, partners, and shareholders through the creation of innovative software and data-driven products and services. You will engineer contemporary architecture and services, constructing solutions that remain scalable, adaptable and replicable. You will be responsible for leading the service team in the design, development and implementation of Honeywell's enterprise Internet of Things (IoT) core platform services.
In this role you will:-
* Deliver capability to aerospace customers so they are successful in their connected aircraft strategies.
* Deliver connected aircraft software strategy, planning and execution - specifically in the navigation database area.
* Manage teams who build connected aircraft software and business system software.
* Work with business leaders to ensure there is alignment to customer value.
* Identify and create processes to ensure development teams are successful.
* Build highly efficient and productive teams.
* Manage and collaborate effectively across global teams.
Plan upcoming projects
Collaborate with scrum masters and project engineers
Work across teams to ensure integrated solutions
Provide input for proposals
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Information Technology
* 10 years experience managing teams
* US Citizenship or Permanent resident status due to the nature of the role.
* 10 years experience with software system integration
* Significant experience working with cross-functional global project teams
* Significant experience with electronic data delivery (navigational database data, software or other technical data)
* Significant experience with Agile methodology
* Conveys information with clarity and directness, ensuring the message is understood across diverse, global teams
* Effectively demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations or problems without guidance or supervision
* JOB ID: HRD57301
* Category: Engineering
* Location: 715 Peachtree Street, N.E., Atlanta, GA 30308 USA
Celebrating 100 Years In Aviation