5 months ago
Sr. Software Engineer (Java)
Req #: 208742
Location: Hanover, MD US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Are you interested in working with the latest in advanced technologies? Does supporting critical national security missions have special meaning to you? Are you someone that thrives working in an agile team environment? If so, this is a great opportunity to join our team and support a key Intelligence Community customer on a long-term prime contract.
The MIDDLEWARE program is comprised of multiple TTOs, and provides five key capabilities across them as well as a wide variety of support services. The key capabilities are: Data Transport - Provides real-time data transport services across a global footprint, Billions of message events per day. Enterprise Audit - Provides millions of auditable events to the enterprise never audited before. Authorization Services - Provides Billions of authorizations per year across the IC. Information Transport Service (ITS) - ODNI Mandated high speed data transport for high vale traffic. Enterprise Application Hosting – Supporting requirements for Platform as a Service (PaaS) and remote desktop infrastructure across the enterprise.
Duties and Responsibilities:
You will be a key member of a large prime contract effort, comprised of multiple teams working to secure, operate and enhance customer systems. This position is for a Software Engineer supporting the Application Messaging Framework (AMF). Responsible for the design, development and testing of enterprise software critical to multiple systems across the Customer enterprise. Candidate should demonstrate a strong background developing enterprise-grade Java applications with experience matching the skills outlined below. Experience with Distributed Streaming Platforms and JMS is a plus.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
* 8 years of Software Engineering experience. An additional 4+ years of Software Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 12 years.
* At least three years of experience in the SIGINT, IA and IT domains
* 5+ years of experience developing enterprise-grade Java applications
* 1+ years of experience developing applications executed in distributed computing environments
* Ability to debug and resolve application errors and performance bottlenecks in a timely and effective manner
* Ability to clearly communicate ideas and status updates to peers and management
* Experience developing, deploying, and maintaining software in an Enterprise Linux environment
* Experience developing software with Git and Maven/Gradle
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience with Distributed Streaming Platforms such as Apache Kafka, Apache Pulsar, or Apache RocketMQ
* Stream Processing Experience (Apache Storm, Spark, etc.)
* Experience writing software using message-oriented middleware such as JMS, AMQP, STOMP, or MQTT
* Knowledge of the Spring Framework and Dependency Injection
* Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field
What We Can Offer You:
CACI’s National and Cyber Solutions (NCS) business group is looking for a successful candidate who possesses the requisite experience and “can-do” attitude. The work environment is casual, yet professional and we’re committed to providing the tools you need to succeed on the job and in your career.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.