10 months ago
The Software Engineer level 3 will have a minimum of 6 - 10 years of experience in design and developing software systems within defined requirement, subject to budget and technology constraints.
* Must have excellent communication skills for team interaction and to document and present technical issues in a straightforward and understandable way.
* Must enjoy working in a fast-paced work environment.
* Experience in SDLC process with medium and or large projects.
* Must have strong development skills to be able to provide technical guidance to the team members.
* Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
* Advanced programming experience in Java (7 + years professional software development)
* Java Web Application Development Experience (JSP, Servlet) 3+ years
* Experience with Web MVC Framework (Spring MVC, Apache Struts etc) 2+ years
* Experience with Java Swing GUI design and development (2+ years professional experience)
* Experience developing stand-alone client applications in Java using Swing
* Strong experience with Java GUI frameworks and windowing toolkit libraries
* Familiarity with design patterns such as Model View Controller (MVC), Builder, Decorator, and Visitor
* Other desired skills: Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, Hibernate, JPA, Spring Framework, Apache FOP (XSL-FO), Xerces (DOM), CSS, Log4j, EasyMock, Subversion, CGM, Team City, Eclipse IDE, WindowBuilder for Eclipse
* Fluency in object oriented software development
* Individual must have aptitude for visualizing, designing and developing software systems based on user requirements
* Demonstrated ability to develop design documentation using industry standard practices including illustration using class, sequence and other UML diagrams
* Proficient in SQL Database development interaction (Oracle, MS SQL Server, Sybase)
* Experience and understanding of Agile software development practices
* Provide technical solutions to a wide-range of complex problems that require ingenuity and creativity range of difficulty problems. Develop solutions that required integrity and creativity, thorough, practicable, and consistent with organization objectives
* Design, write, test, debug, and document software in languages and environments appropriate to development projects
* Interface with customers, test group personnel, and field support personnel to identify customer requirements and solve problems