4 months ago
The Software Engineer level 3 will have a minimum of 6 - 10 years of experience in design and developing software systems within defined requirement, subject to budget and technology constraints.
• Must have excellent communication skills for team interaction and to document and present technical issues in a straightforward and understandable way.
• Must enjoy working in a fast-paced work environment.
• Experience in SDLC process with medium and or large projects.
• Must have strong development skills to be able to provide technical guidance to the team members.
• Good communication skills to collaborate effectively with all stakeholders, problem solving skills and passion for learning latest technologies.
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Advanced programming experience in HP NonStop C (6 + years professional software development)
• Experience in working SQL/MX, SQL/MP, OSS, GUARDIAN, PATHWAY, EMS, NETBATCH, TMF – 6+ years
• Working experience in SOAP, XML - 3+ years
• Experience in working with Reports, Transactions, Replication, TcpIp, Scheduling
• Individual must have aptitude for visualizing, designing and developing software systems based on user requirements
• Demonstrated ability to develop design documentation using industry standard practices including illustration using class, sequence, state and other UML diagrams
• Preferred working knowledge in RDBMS systems like Oracle/MS SQL Server/Sybase
• Experience and understanding of Waterfall and Agile software development practices
• Provide technical solutions to a wide-range of complex problems that require ingenuity and creativity range of difficulty problems. Develop solutions that required integrity and creativity, thorough, practicable, and consistent with organization objectives
• Design, write, test, strong debugging skills, and document software in languages and environments appropriate to development projects
• Interface with customers, test group personnel, and field support personnel to identify customer requirements and solve problems