2 months ago
Sr. Software Developer
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD US
TS/SCI with Polygraph
CACI is seeking a Sr. Software Developer at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. If you possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills and are resourceful, independent thinker, CACI would like to speak with you.
What you’ll Get to Do:
* Design and implement real time embedded software solutions for avionics systems, mission data applications and automated test equipment
* Support embedded software releases from requirements development through implementation.
* Source code analysis
* Software implementation and testing.
* Ensure that software-related documentation and work products are available for audits, CCBs, and other review activities.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Active TS/SCI CI Poly Must be Current
* Working knowledge of SQL programming
* Working knowledge of RDBMS (Oracle & MS-SQL Server)
* SQL Server development experience
* Ability to develop websites with Microsoft Visual Studio and Adobe Dreamweaver
* Programming experience with ASP.NET (Visual Basic, C#)
* Experience with Windows environments
* Understanding of software development methodologies and concepts
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* BS Degree in a technical field (Computer Science or IT related fields)
* Five years of related technical and development experience
What We Can Offer You:
* We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Aberdeen Proving Ground-MD-BALTIMORE
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.