5 months ago
Sr Project Engineer
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
Be part of a team assessing and driving achievement of program specific performance within Honeywell Aerospace. You will partner with world class engineering's and leaders to implement product strategies, develop program schedules and milestones, define technology roadmaps, and drive improvements in engineering quality and productivity.
Use your strategic thinking to help anticipate problems, recognize and eliminate barriers
Lead and maintain an optimized program management operating system for specific business segment programs
Bring the best global thinking to your own organization and region to understand technology and management concepts required for Honeywell products and processes
Schedule and Milestone development/mgmt.
Estimation development and analysis
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelor's Degree in engineering
* 6 years of experience in Project Management or similar project field
* Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering preferred
* Create specific action plans
* Knowledge of Heat Transfer or Heat Exchangers a plus
* Six Sigma or Green Belt desired
* Enhance customer relationships
* Understand technology
* Some experience in engineering
* Experience in assembly fabrication
* Program management skills
* Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
* Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
* Demonstrated Earned Value Management skills
* JOB ID: HRD62686
* Category: Engineering
* Location: 2525 W 190th St., Torrance, CAUSA
* Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
Honeywell Aerospace Overview