4 months ago
Sr Materials Engineer - Clearwater, FL
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
Use your knowledge of materials engineering to plan for the most cost-effective utilization of materials within Honeywell Aerospace, Space and Defense. You will work with cross functional teams to recommend engineering and manufacturing improvements to attain design objectives in the most economical manner possible. You will work to determine the appropriate materials needed to achieve successful completion of initiatives.
Works independently, is fully proficient in applying established standards and sets objectives to deliver results.
Interacts with stakeholders within and outside of material function on material related activities.
Provide data support and report within material function.
Cost effective materials planning
Recommend changes to attain objectives
YOU MUST HAVE
* High school diploma or GED
* Minimum 3 years of SAP or ERP experience
* Must be a U.S. citizen due to contractual agreements
* Bachelors or Masters degree
* Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel
* Earned Value Management (EVM) certified/Cost Account Management
* Established knowledge of the field's standards and specifications
* Experience in manufacturing or materials engineering including materials planning
and/or production planning
* Project management experience
* Leadership experience
* Excellent computer literacy
* Ability to focus on important information and identify key details
* Capability of following guidelines and ensuring efficiency on tasks
* Application of basic material engineering techniques to optimize manufacturing
* Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
* Willingness to consistently take the initiative to get things done
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell Aerospace Overview
* 1st Shift
* Continued Professional Development
* Relocation Provided
* Job ID: HRD50521
* Category: Integrated Supply Chain
* Location: 13350 US Hwy 19 N, Clearwater, FL 33764 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.