4 months ago
Sr. Manufacturing Engineer
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Be part of a team that applies its expertise and knowledge to develop, implement and maintain method and processes in the manufacture of electromechanical sensors and switches for use in aerospace, commercial and industrial applications. Using your technical expertise, you will estimate manufacturing cost, determines time standards and makes recommendations for tooling and process requirements of new or existing product lines. You will add value and expertise to the business by sustaining support by identifying cost reduction and yield improvement opportunities.
Work with cross function team to develop, monitor and continuously improve manufacturing processes.
Lead Kaizen and VSM (Value Stream Mapping) activities supporting campus productivity and scrap AOP.
Identify, justify and implements new manufacturing equipment.
Function as technical support for the product and production equipment.
Be responsible for Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE).
Be responsible for new and existing automated manufacturing systems with integrated vision.
Cost improvement analysis
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Minimum 6+ years’ experience working in a Manufacturing/Industrial/Production environment
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
· Working knowledge of SAP/HOS
· Greenbelt/DFSS certified
· Cause identification/FMEA experience
· Proficient project management skills
· Good knowledge of mechanical industry
· Ability to work independently
· Willingness to learn new technologies
· Eagerness to get involved in hands-on work
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
How Honeywell is Connecting the World
* Continued Professional Development
* * ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
* Job ID: HRD51484
* Category: Integrated Supply Chain
* Location: 315 E Stephenson St, Plant 1, Freeport, ILUSA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.