about 1 year ago
Coordinates within the Subcontracts, Procurement and Sourcing Department for development of Strategic Agreements. Negotiates and coordinates additions, deletions, or modifications to long-term agreements, teaming agreements, Basic Ordering Agreements, and terms and conditions for the procurement of services and non-commodity purchases. Participates with others within supply chain management to develop subcontract policies and procedures. Advises management of contractual rights and obligations and means to mitigate contractual risks; compiles and analyzes data; and maintains historical information.
· Manage efforts to negotiate and execute all long-term agreements and basic ordering agreements
· Manage efforts to negotiate and execute all complex subcontract agreements, including statements of work
· Manage efforts to negotiate non-exclusive teaming agreements / arrangements
· Manage efforts to negotiate all non-standard terms and conditions, including complex flow-down requirements
· Manage analysis of Requests for Proposal for business development efforts.
· Coordinates with other departments to ensure subcontract terms meet legal requirements, technical requirements are met and company policies.
· Exhibits positive courteous behavior with suppliers, customers and coworkers.
· Assists coworkers and those in other departments to successfully perform job tasks and functions when necessary.
· Follows all safety policies and practices as established by the company and/or regulatory bodies.
· Regularly contributes to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards. Considered expert in field within the organization.
· Develops solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and innovation. Ensures solutions are consistent with organization objectives
· Work is performed without appreciable direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignment.
· Effects of decisions are long lasting and heavily influence the future course of the organization. Errors in judgment or failure to achieve results would result in the expenditure of large amounts of company resources.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, or a related field, plus 8 years’ experience directly related to government, industrial or aerospace purchasing or subcontracting experience. Must include experience with large and complex negotiations, bid solicitation and supplier selection based upon best value analysis or Associate’s Degree in Business, Accounting, or a related field, plus 12 years’ experience directly related to government, industrial or aerospace purchasing or subcontracting experience. Must include experience with large and complex negotiations, bid solicitation and supplier selection based upon best value analysis or High School Diploma or Equivalent plus 16 years’ experience directly related to government, industrial or aerospace purchasing or subcontracting experience. Must include experience with large and complex negotiations, bid solicitation and supplier selection based upon best value analysis.
Mush have a working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and the Department of Defense FAR and a demonstrated substantial knowledge of and high performance in government-related procurement methods/procedures.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to stand, stoop, or kneel. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities / sexual orientation / gender identity.
US Security Clearance Required: None
: Day - 1st
: Yes, 10 % of the Time
: Division - Vertex-20000074
: Apr 3, 2018, 8:11:10 PM