over 2 years ago
Work with Maintenance Planning to ensure material is never a cause for missed or re-scheduled Maintenance by actioning requested material movements as advised by the Maintenance and Materials Planners. Working with Maintenance Control Engineers to ensure that required materials are sourced, shipped and received at the requested location to support ad hoc defect rectification. Working with internal and external departments to ensure system data is available and accurate to enable AOG demands to be processed. Identify solutions to complex logistical issues to ensure aircraft downtime during AOG is minimized. Work with the 3PL’s and internal Logistics teams to ensure materials, once identified and sourced, are moved by the fastest means possible to the required destination. Maintain departmental metrics for AOG materials performance on a daily basis. Collaboration with all relevant operational requirements such as shortages, demand planning and process development and improvement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Collect and analyze data to evaluate existing and potential product/service markets.
• Identify and monitor competitors and research market conditions or changes in the industry that may affect production.
• Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Reports to Procurement Manager.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Associates Degree (A.A.) in related field.
Skills and Experience:
• Minimum eight (8) years logistics experience.
• Must pass and possess a Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT) certification prior to hire.
• Effective communications skills in English.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met be an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, and move about the facility. Candidates should be able to adapt to a traditional business environment. In addition, this position requires the use of a computer, intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching, and bending throughout the workday. Must be able to see and hear, or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to assure that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
: INL LOGISTICS
: United States-Florida-Palm Bay
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran