3 months ago
Sr. Hardware Engineer
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex test systems within Honeywell Aerospace. You will be integral in creating test system solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will have ownership for test systems at every aspect of the systems life cycle; from the front end of business development through product end of life. You will work across disciplines within the Aerospace business to drive growth and reach critical business milestones.
Apply engineer knowledge, tools, and principals to develop systems improvement
Design high tech test systems to validate critical hardware
Innovate and design systems to safely deploy military overseas.
Test station design
Station validation and verification
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or engineering discipline
* Five plus years electrical engineering experience
* Mil-Std 1553, ARINC 429, IEEE 488, RS-422
* Experience developing VHDL applications for low complexity FPGA designs
* Experience with scripting languages
* Individuals that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
* Leading diverse and global team
* Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
* Ability to adapt dictated by project changes
* Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks and people
* Making autonomous decisions
* Significant engineering experience
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell Aerospace Overview
* Continued Professional Development
* 1st Shift
* ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
* Job ID: HRD58176
* Category: Engineering
* Location: 13350 US Hwy 19 N, Clearwater, FL 33764 USA
* Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.