3 months ago
Sr. Cloud Systems Engineer
Req #: 221557
Location: Hanover, MD US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: Top Secret
CACI is looking for a Sr. Cloud Systems Engineer located at Ft. Meade, MD. The Multi National Information Sharing division of the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA). The MNIS Program Management Office (PMO) is the DoD's sole provider of networks supporting the US and our coalition partners from other nations.
* Assess, architect/design, plan, install, document, maintain, and troubleshoot complex Citrix VDI environments in public and private cloud, including
* Citrix Workspace
* Citrix Networking
* VMware, Azure, AWS infrastructure deployment and management
* Windows Server, AD, and Group Policy
* Profile, OS, and application environment management
* Detailed project status communication * Pre-sales technical support to include but not limited to:
* Consultative meetings to discuss and understand business needs of customers.
* Design best of breed solutions to fill customer’s needs.
* Creation of bill of materials for solutions.
* Scoping of professional services in a clear, concise and accurate manner.
* Discuss technical best practices, concepts, and technologies to present innovative computing solutions.
* Support and provide knowledge transfer to clients both on site and via other means of communication.
* Pre and post install documentation, including architecture, design, as built and operational. Demo/how to/support video documentation a plus.
* Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision, and within a team when so assigned.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Minimum 5 -7 years’ experience with application/desktop virtualization with expert troubleshooting and installation knowledge with Citrix and VMware.
* Expert knowledge of server virtualization
* Expert knowledge of enterprise Microsoft environments.
* Citrix CCE-V
* VMware VCP, VCP-DT a plus
* Current Azure and/or AWS certification
* Ability to communicate at all levels of an organization from end-user to senior management about both business and IT needs.
* Experience translating business requirements into functional/technical specifications.
* Excellent project management, project scoping, troubleshooting, problem resolution, documentation and customer management skills required.
* Strong client-facing skills including listener, communication, consultative approach, leadership, self-starter, assertiveness, etc.
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
* Citrix: 5 years (Required)
* VMware: 5 years (Required)
* AWS/Azure: 5 years (Desired)
* Citrix CCE-V (Desired)
* IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) – Intermediate (Required)
* Project Management Professional Certification (Desired)
* Bachelors Degree (Required)
Must have a current TOP SECRET clearance.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.