6 months ago
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
The high-quality products we design, produce and service in our Interiors, Actuation and Propeller Systems (IAPS) business allow both passengers and crew members to have a more comfortable experience and greater piece of mind during flight. From lighting and actuation systems to propellers, evacuation systems and seating - what we design and manufacture works together behind the scenes to enhance the overall flight experience. We delight our customers with superior products and best-in-class customer service, yet passengers don't even know we're there - and that's how we like it!
This position is for an Experienced Financial Planning and Analysis professional. Executes financial analysis, research, budgets, and forecasts to support business plans. Responsible for developing analysis and projections and conducting small projects.
* Executes financial analysis, research, budgets, and forecasts to support business plans.
* Reviews, analyzes and interprets financial and budgetary reports to develop observations and preliminary recommendations.
* Develops P& L, balance sheet and cash flow analysis and projections.
* Develops analysis on budgets, forecasts, inventory, and / or sales margins.
* Provides interpretation of financial data in spreadsheets, charts, and reports.
* Audits financial practices to ensure accuracy and compliance with regulations, laws and standards.
* Conducts small-scale projects, completing ad hoc analysis.
* Performs economic research and studies of rates of return, depreciation and investments.
* Analyzes profit-and-loss income statements and prepares reports on findings to make budgeting and cost recommendations to management.
* Generates forecasts and analyzes trends in sales, finance, operations, supply chain, programs, engineering and other areas of business for financial and strategic planning purposes.
* Researches economic progressions to assist the organization's financial planning.
* Creates financial models of "what if" scenarios to help future business planning decisions in areas such as new product development and new marketing strategies.
* Provides support for pricing and sales.
* Develops and maintains financial information systems.
• Strong knowledge of management reporting practices and solid familiarity related to US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
• ERP System Experience
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, and communication skills. Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel and Access and proficient with PowerPoint and Word.
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work with individuals and/or teams at all levels.
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and be open to change.
• Proven ability to perform with a high degree of accuracy under tight deadlines and able to manage multiple tasks at once.
• Experience working in a Manufacturing environment preferred
• Avante, Oracle, SAP, Hyperion, or other ERP System experience preferred.
• Identifies root causes of problems, secures relevant information, and identifies possible solutions.
• Determines alternative solutions to problems, evaluates courses of actions, and reaches sound business decisions.
• Drives obligations to closure with precision to benefit the organization and every constituent.
* Bachelor's Degree from an Accredited Institution with 5+ years relevant experience
* Advanced Degree from an Accredited Institution with 3+ years relevant experience
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
* Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
* Drug Screens for re-hires only performed for previous employees who have been gone from the company for more than 1 year
At this time, UTC Aerospace Systems will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.