11 months ago
Customer Support and Services department of Safran Electrical & Power integrate Ventilation and Power aftermarket directorates into one global team. Based on a common front office (Power/Ventilation), this organization is in charge of customer support and sales development aiming to increase our services/MRO sales and improve our service level and customer satisfaction.
Customer Support and Services department relies on the Spares Sales Management (SSM) to manage and boost sales of spares across the region and for all market segments mainly related to corporate jet, general aviation, military and rotorcraft market. The SSM team is under direct supervision of the Regional Lead and will be working closely with the CS&S team.
The Americas SSM will support the management all activities involved with the spare parts business sales for Ventilation and Power division. Responsible for promoting consistent high level growth in sales and profitability. Manage the complete service cycle for spares parts business including customer follow-up to ensure division's objectives. The SSM will support the Regional Lead to support the delivery of consistent growth of the department, measured in bookings and sales. Monitor on-time deliveries for allocated customer base.
* •Support the Sales management for Spare Parts for all market segments.
* •Prepare and check/validate the commercial offers to answer on due time to the customer requests.
* •Support Sales review process with detailed analysis / reports on progress of opportunities and sales achievement.
* •Capture selling opportunities through visits, phone and email responses to customers, order entry analysis and research.
* •Contribute and participate to all necessary budget exercises related to Spares Sales.
* •Monitor and manage the relationship with allocated ARC/Loyalty Program Customer, through regular visits and contract review
* •Develop strong understanding of spares market to support various pricing exercises including annual catalogue process.
* •Monitor what competition is doing (such available STC and PMA solutions).
* •Participate and contribute to demand review for spares
* •May be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
* • High School Diploma or GED
* • Aerospace industry experience
* • Experience in MRO and aftermarket activities
* • Ability to travel for domestic and overseas business (50%+)
* • 3 years of related experience
* • Bachelor's Degree in Relevant area (Business/Engineering/Sales & Marketing) from an accredited institution
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status.
Specificity of the job
Up to 40%
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 58,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2017. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange, and is part of the CAC 40 and Euro Stoxx 50 indices.
In February 2018, Safran took control of Zodiac Aerospace, significantly expanding its aircraft equipment activities. Zodiac Aerospace has 32,500 employees and generated sales of 5.1 billion euros for its fiscal year ended August 31, 2017.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Electrical & Power is one of the world leaders in aerospace electrical systems, No. 1 for wiring and No. 2 for electrical systems. As a pivotal player in the 'more electric' aircraft, the company boasts more than 13,000 employees dotted across 12 countries.