4 months ago
Unitek Technical Services provides supplier management, development, and related technical services to corporations around the world.
The ability to perform in-process and final source inspections including First Article inspections per AS9102 Quality Standards
The ability to read and understand complex engineering drawings, specifications, geometric dimensioning and tolerances per ANSI/ ASME Y 14.5.
The ability to perform mechanical measurement for verifying the compliance of complex machined, formed, and assembled aircraft/engine components.
Prior experience with:
* Mechanical: General Mechanical
* Electrical: General Electrical
* Supply Chain Management Skills: First Article Inspection
Certification(s) Selected: IPC
* It is a part-time assignment
* Number of Visits: 2 visits a week
* Length f each visit: 8 hours per visit
* Applicant must be a US Citizen, we are unable to sponsor at this time
* W2 contract position to work on as needed basis