** SOS Regional Director MEASA **
Oaklands Global has been commissioned by a leading aerospace and communications client to identify and recruit An SOS Regional Director on a permanent basis. This role is based in Dubai.
- Be the SOS representative for the region and work in conjunction with the Regional Office to ensure the SOS value proposition is well understood and developed to satisfy the SOS short term and long-term objectives within the region
- Represent the entire SOS portfolio within the allocated region, covering notably flight deck connectivity, flight deck applications, security and safety services, Air Navigation Service Provider expertise and establish the business as the undisputed leader for all flight deck communications and Air Traffic Management within the region
- Develop a strong company presence within the region and provide the required level of support to the Regional Office when and where appropriate, in particular identifying and supporting sales leads which require cockpit connectivity, ensuring commercial propositions are aligned with the SOS strategy, negotiating SOS contractual terms with end customers and inter-alia the designated distribution partner
- Manage the SOS partners relationship in the region and develop key relationships with SOS end customers in a consultative selling mode, identifying well in advance new opportunities and working together with the central SOS team and SOS partners to ensure business SOS solutions always come first in case of bidding
- Create leads and mature SB-Safety opportunities together with the business technical marketing and Regional Office teams
- Own and develop the SalesForce.Com regional SOS pipe
- Define & Deliver the SOS Regional ‘Go To Market’ Strategy
- Provide business intelligence on what is going on in the region for SOS and the ABU in general
- Participate to local industry fora, and represent the business SOS team in these for a
- Indian language fluency beneficial
- Airline / Airline Operations background preferable but not essential
Candidate qualifications / experience required:
- Experience working either for an airline, an avionics vendor, or an air navigation service provider in an operational or safety services role
- Knowledge of aircraft safety and operational communications systems (ACARS, Satcom, VHF, HF) and how these services are provided within the region
- Thorough understanding of Airlines and ANSPs operations; ability to identify and navigate at every level within these organizations
- Strong analytical skills and business/financial knowledge
- Ability to work in a matrix organization, strong team player
- Effective and dynamic communicator – accustomed to both small and large audiences
- Ready to travel more than 50% of time
Why work with Oaklands Global
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Callum Devaney in confidence. You must hold the right to live and work in the UK.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.