7 months ago
Position based in Atlanta
You are someone who, when asked to do the impossible, responds with a grin -- "Bring it on!" You want a job, not because it is easy, but because you get to solve the biggest problems. You want to work on a fast moving, high performing team, who are the best at what they do. You are inspired by driving transformational change. For you, Information Security is a passion and not just a job.
Responsible for information security thought leadership across the enterprise, which includes: Access Management (SSO and MFA), Identity Management, Data Privacy, Compliance, Continuity of Business and Policy Management. Ensure consistency and coherence to the enterprise standards and guiding principles. Accurately foresee organizational impact and understand the procedures associated with introducing new information or decision support technologies, while seeking ways to collaborate with other IT members to facilitate transitions.
Provide technical expertise across the enterprise and to all levels of organization. Maintain knowledge of assigned technology group's direction and practices. Display strong teamwork and interpersonal skills to all levels of organization. Participate in the Architectural Review Team. Identify and develop strategic and tactical plans across technologies and/or across systems. The ideal candidate would have significant experience in Identity & Access Management systems as an engineer and would be well prepared for an architecture role with 2 years.
YOUR RESPONSIBILTY IN THIS ROLE
- Ensure that the Delta methodology, standards and procedures are adopted and implemented.
- Ensure that the technical solutions meet the customers' business goals and that customer satisfaction with the project and conclusion is high.
- Coordinate activities with internal/external technology owners/service providers.
- Consult with project and Delta teams, other technology groups, outside vendors or consultants to ensure project or product integrity.
- Perform technical leadership role in providing direction, tools and process support to other associates.
- Research and/or investigate security issues impacting the organization and recommend solutions.
- Keeps abreast of industry trends through benchmarking, participation in professional associations etc. in order to advise others of strategic direction.
- Advice/direction demonstrates deep knowledge and understanding of the business, non-functional requirements, and organizational and technical capabilities of the enterprise.
- Contribute to and communicate enterprise standards and procedures.
- Understand and apply the enterprise vision and strategy to the project solution while balancing tactical needs to deliver.
- Practices safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
- Must be able to do executive-level presentations as well as tactical engineering shepherding for Delta's IT employees and contractors.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR? /WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Eight years work experience in IT with at least 4 years of security experience.
- Expert level competency in one or more technology areas.
- A broad system-level expertise across multiple computing platforms and technologies with the ability to influence technical direction at the department level and across multiple technology projects.
- Provides key valued partnership - demonstrating deep knowledge and understanding of the business, non-functional requirements, and organizational and technical capabilities of the Enterprise - through:
- Teaming with the other engineers and architects to drive superior sustainable results.
- Partnering with Information Security Managers to operationalize the Identity & Access Management Strategy through technology and organizational change and process improvement.
- Engage Information Security Engineers through coaching both technical growth and professional development.
- Provides Enterprise Information Security thought leadership and Technical Expertise in the following areas:
- Identity & Access Management (primary focus)
- Compliance & Privacy
- Continuity of Business & Disaster Recovery
- CyberThreat & KineticThreat
- Policy & Standards
- Security Strategy
Must be performing satisfactorily in current position.
Develops both strategic and tactical plans that create a safety-conscious environment resulting in employee safety and well-being.