2 months ago
Software Test Engineer (Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!)
Aurora, CO US
TS/SCI with Polygraph
We are seeking a passionate Software Tester to provide quality assurance on a series of web applications and back-end services. As a Software Tester, you will focus on the overall reliability of a complex and ever-changing system with a fast growing user base. Your responsibilities include a mixture of manual and automated testing to validate new and existing functionality.
What you will get to do:
As our Software Tester you will have the opportunity to:
* Work in a team environment and take pride in ensuring the reliability of the product.
* Work alongside the development team and be a part of an agile software development life-cycle with active participating in planning, scrums, sprints, regression testing, and sprint reviews.
* Thrive in a fast moving environment and enjoy learning and overcoming new challenges.
* Think outside of the box and enjoy exploring the limits of an application to discover flaws.
* Take pride in discovering issues before users do!
More about your role:
Rather than repetitive manual tasks, you prefer to use automation to do the testing for you! You enjoy coding and maintaining automated tests and the testing framework. You are eager to create and contribute to a set of smoke, regression, performance, and load tests. You have experience with source-control systems like Git and SVN. If you find testing against large requirements documents and writing pages of detailed test steps a bore and want to truly help determine "Does this software help meet mission and deliver value to the customer?", then this is the job for you! Leverage your curiosity and desire for understanding to help provide the best tools and services in the industry! You enjoy ensuring a positive user experience by supporting users directly. You enjoy troubleshooting user issues on the phone or via ticketing systems. Providing a solution to a user gives you satisfaction.
You'll bring these qualifications:
* Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent,
* A minimum of five years of related experience.
* 5-7 years relevant experience software integration and/or test
* A strong commitment to software quality
* Familiarity with large software development programs
* Familiarity with agile development methodologies
* Good understanding of Windows and Linux environments
* Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills
* Willingness to interface directly with users to assist them when they have issues
* Self-starter and willing to learn new skills
* Candidate must have a TS/SCI clearance and have or be willing to obtain a current Polygraph
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Prior experience with automated testing frameworks/tools such as Selenium, TestNG, JMeter, SoapUI, etc
* Familiarity with client/server systems using REST interfaces
* Geospatial Information Systems (GIS) and OGC standards (WMS/WFS/KML)
* Automation tools (Jenkins, Bamboo)
* Source-control systems (Git, SVN)
* Experience writing automated tests
What We Can Offer You:
* CACI Named a Top Workplace in Colorado by The Denver Post
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.