4 months ago
Software Product Owner (~25% Profit Sharing)
Req #: 218303
Location: Aurora, CO US
Job Category: Engineering
Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
Who we are and what You’ll Get to Do:
The GEOINT Services - FADE team is looking to hire a Product Owner for our work with the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA). You will be part of a fast-paced team where communication skills and the ability to solve problems are critical to success. Expect to work with highly motivated teammates who will support and push you and will expect you to do the same for them. This environment provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance, while changing the way the government thinks about and delivers technical solutions. You will work closely with geographically dispersed stakeholders and development staff while contributing to the identification, assessment, and integration of a wide array of technologies and processes. We will challenge you to think creatively when it comes to designing, developing, integrating and accrediting a wide breadth of commercial offerings and custom software solutions. Choose us and make delivering meaningful, innovative solutions part of your extraordinary career.
More about your role as our Software Product Owner:
* Work closely with Product Managers to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value
* Manage and lead a team of high-skilled, direct-reporting software developers
* You will have the opportunity to lead and manage a team of engineers.
* Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
* Define a product vision, road-map, and growth opportunities that anticipate the customers’ needs
* Lead product release schedule and set expectations for delivery of new functionalities
* Assert a proactive role in mitigating impediments that impact the team success in completion of Release/Sprint Goals
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Clearance: Active Top Secret/SCI clearance. Must be able to obtain CI Polygraph.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering, computer science, or related field (or equivalent military experience) and minimum 5 years related work experience.
* Experience with Agile development and methodologies
* Experience leading team planning using Scrum or Kanban
* Positive attitude, good communicator, and team player
* Interfacing directly with customer, prioritizing requirements, developing and planning features roadmap for release cycles.
* Demonstrate ownership of problems, issues, or requests from start to finish; Facilitate appropriate handoffs, but track the item through resolution
* Experience developing or integrating services using Application Programming Interfaces (API)
* Experience using JIRA, Redmine, GitLab or similar software project management tools
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* At least 3 years of experience as a product manager or product owner
* At least 3 years of experience in software development life cycle
* CompTIA Security+ certification (or equivalent DoD 8570 IAT Level 2)
* Knowledge of Intelligence Community (IC) processes, policies and guidance
* Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment within a distributed team environment
* Experience working with microservice architecture
* Experience in DevOps, software engineering, release engineering, and/or software configuration management
* Experience integrating with identity management, access management, and authorization solutions (PKI, LDAP, OAUTH, OpenID)
* Experience developing and delivering software on Amazon Web Services (AWS) or similar cloud services
* Experience deploying applications utilizing Platform as a Service (PaaS) like Cloud Foundry
* Experience developing Node.js
* Experience with test automation and continuous integration/continuous delivery
Additional BITS, a CACI Company, Information:
Not to mention BITS benefits are quite unique. Basically, BITS benefits equate to 50% of salary on TOP of your base salary. The first part is a tax-qualified profit sharing retirement plan to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account under the plan. The second part consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account Plan (the IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and BITS' Paid Time Off (PTO) Policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in healthy home/ work balance; both our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life.
What We Can Offer You:
* We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post and one of the Top Workplaces noted by the Denver Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.