4 months ago
Software Integration Engineer
Job ID: 460276BR Date posted: Nov. 08, City: Littleton State: ColoradoProgram: Canyon
Description:Are you looking for an exciting career as a Software Engineer at one of the top Aerospace and Defense Companies? A fulfilling position that challenges your mind, grows your skills, and contributes to our Nation’s most critical missions is right in front of you. At Lockheed Martin Space, we advance the frontiers of science, help militaries protect what matters most, and solve problems that others think are impossible. Come join us for challenging missions that will inspire innovation!
Our Deer Creek facility in Colorado is one of a kind. Amazing views of red rocks that will take your breath away and a koi pond to relax next to. This site offers numerous amenities such as a fitness center, cafeteria, rooftop parking, and numerous meeting and breakout rooms. In addition, employees enjoy great benefits such as health, vision, dental, 401K, paid time off, and flexible work schedules.
This Software Integration Engineer position is part of the Integration Team, but will also work closely with System Administrators and Software Test team. This position is a “Hands on” software integrator for the Integration team.
The Software Integrator tests, documents and maintains solutions for the integration and testing of in-house developed software and COTS/GOTS components and systems. Ensures functional and technical specifications and standards are met, solves software/hardware interface problems, defines input/output parameters and ensures integration of the entire system. Coordinates subsystem and/or system test activities with other program organizations. Performs analysis of test results and prepares comprehensive system level evaluation reports which verify and validate system performance. Writes discrepancy reports and performs integration regression testing to verify incorporated fixes. Candidate must have ability to work under general supervision, can multi-task, and possess strong organizational and communication skills. Candidate must also be a proven self-starter with the ability to take ownership of assigned tasks and independently determine the approach to develop solutions. Specific position responsibilities include:
• Continuous Integration of Segment baseline to ensure new capability and effectiveness of regression testing
• Develop and evolve the existing automated regression test suite
• Validate Software changes were correctly implemented into the software baseline
• Support the IT infrastructure, including continuous integration automated builds & deployment, and automated end-to-end testing
• Creating and utilizing products, utilities, scripts, and tools to automate builds, deployment, and testing.
• Maintaining development & testing environments and production-equivalent staging environments
• Troubleshooting operational tests, releases, software defects, and other issues
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Experience with formal software verification and test.
- Experience with continuous integration practices including build and deployment automation, automated unit testing.
- Ability to identify need for and develop scripts to improve integration process efficiency and effectiveness.
- Experience maintaining LINUX (RHEL) environments.
- Ability to apply software patches when required.
***Must have active Top Secret Clearance with an investigation in the last 5 years.***
- Experience with Python
- Experience with integration of and use of COTS products (Jenkins, Git, Wildfly)
- Knowledge of Software CM processes
- Experience with / knowledge of automated integration and testing techniques
- Experience with mission management domain and customer base is highly desired.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented individual with strong closure skills
- Ability to work effectively in a loosely structured organization with minimal direct supervision.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: ESS4400 SPACE Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Systems Engineering: Software Clearance Level: TS/SCI Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: 9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2 Shift: First