about 1 month ago
Software Import Specialist - TS/SCI Poly
Annapolis Junction, MD US
TS/SCI with Polygraph
As a Software Import Specialist, you will work in a dynamic environment supporting customers. You will work with enterprise IT users and other IT support resources to efficiently and effectively resolve technical issues.
More About the Role:
In this role, you will provide remote support, system maintenance, and operation of Windows/Unix workstations. Additionally, you will troubleshoot problems and apply resolutions remotely. You will resolve desktop problems and service requests such as software installs remotely using tools such as SMS, Remote Desktop Connection, Active Directory, and other tools. Additionally, you will provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers.
Other responsibilities may include:
* Prioritize and perform preliminary categorization of problems
* Monitor, track, and assign Break/Fix (HD) and Install, Change, Move, Surplus (ICMS, i.e., SR) tickets
* Verify tickets for correct routing and research and reroute incorrectly routed tickets
* Update ticket status and provide work documentation on HD and SR tickets
* Management the assignment of tickets to appropriate queues, adhering to established Service Level Agreements.
* Using your knowledge of systems administration and various operating systems, etc., you will notify site technicians of any priority or mission-critical problems and route requests to appropriate member of the site queue team
* Check tickets for incomplete items (missing asset #, location, etc.) or insufficient documentation.
* Complete required ticket updates and work documentation.
* Escalate problems to higher level management when required and/or necessary.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* High School Diploma and 5+ years of related experience or a Bachelors Degree in a technical discipline
* Knowledge of windows systems administration operations and various operating systems
* Experience working with ticketing systems
* Current TS/SCI Poly clearance is required
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Security + Certification
* UNIX operating systems knowledge
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.