Software Implementation Specialist
Implementation Specialist is part of the customer implementation team responsible for the successful deployment of a software solution at customer locations. This position is a hands-on role with direct responsibility for successful deployment of the software product suite. In this role, Subject Matter Expertise, enthusiasm, communication and ability to interact with the customers are critical factors.
* Minimum Qualifications
o Hands on commercial aviation maintenance background. This is typically represented by experience in an airline maintenance or MRO environment. Comprehensive understanding of the aircraft maintenance process, requirements, methods and terminology.
o Significant affinity for IT and the application of software solutions within a business environment
o High energy and enthusiasm for the deployment of IT technology
o Ability to understand customer business environment, configure and deploy software into that environment
o Excellent communicator
o Ability to work in teams of 6-12 people
* Preferred Qualifications
o Airframe and Powerplant certificate or equivalent
o Degree in Aviation, Engineering or IT
* Travel to customer sites for project definition and deployment
* Represents and engages with subject matter experts/business customers to understand customer needs
* Liaison & Communication between customer and remote teams
* Assist in the Configuration of the software application
* Apply knowledge of aircraft maintenance and configure software to align with customer business requirements
* Ability to create enthusiasm for the deployment of a new software product
* Document customer business environment, configure and deploy software into that environment
* 50-75% Worldwide travel required
Aeropeople are a leading dedicated Aerospace and Autosport technical services provider specialising in the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff. With our heritage firmly embedded in the Aerospace industry, we ensure the highest levels of expertise and commitment not only our customers but in placing our permanent & temporary staff.
With our head office in Cambridge, support offices throughout the UK and offices in Germany, UAE and Italy, Aeropeople are best placed to service your career aspirations.