2 months ago
United States of America
HMD31: Annapolis, MD 2551 Riva Road , Annapolis, MD, USA
Job Summary - Coop January 2020 - August 2020 (Annapolis, MD),
This position orients the co-op student to the engineering environment. It can include assignments in the computer engineering or computer science disciplines. This position is an extension/addition to the student's educational and career development.
* Must be registered as a full-time student in an undergraduate technical BS degree program. Co-op must be accepted in to their respective school's cooperative education program (where applicable) and should begin their co-op experience no earlier than the beginning of sophomore year. Co-ops progress into higher labor grades and receive greater responsibility and exposure when they return for each new work session.
* Registered college student pursuing a technical undergraduate BS degree. Student must be enrolled in an accredited 2 or 4 year institution.
* Student must be registered and accepted into their respective school's co-operative program.
* Students must have basic skills and qualities that should align with skills and qualities comparable to peers in the same organization.
* Provides complimentary technical support to a department and performs various duties dependent upon the department in which the position resides.
* This position orients the student to the technical environment. It may include assignments in the electrical, computer, aerospace, industrial or mechanical engineering or computer science disciplines.
* Co-ops are required to take a semester off of school to gain full-time work experience, therefore this position is an extension/addition to the student's education and career.
* Cleanup and documenting a tool used by Engineering Director. Experience with VB.net and Excel preferred.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.