4 months ago
Software Engineer (Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!)
Req #: 210304
Location: Sterling, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Status: Must be Obtainable
CACI’s National & Cyber Solutions business group has immediate career opportunities in Northern, VA for all levels of Software Engineers interested in developing high quality code for software application systems, tools, and more. As a CACI Software Engineer, you will be rewarded with satisfaction of accomplished work, challenging projects, and of course highly competitive compensation.
What You'll Get to Do:
* Work collaboratively with peers to solve complex problems and create capabilities the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community.
* Identify and participate in company funded independent research and development (IRaD) projects and participate in transitioning those capability to the operational environment.
* Develop JAVA based software for software systems, tools, and applications
* Work closely within a team of developers to resolve software conflicts and ensure all requirements are met
* May perform regression testing to support new software releases.
* Participate in team meetings and software design reviews
* Collaborate on technical items with the larger team.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Must be eligible to obtain a TS/SCI clearance, and willing to sit for a Polygraph (if customer requires). We are able to sponsor new clearances and can upgrade existing security clearances.
* A Bachelors or Masters degree in CS, similar, or an equivalent combination of educational background and minimum 3 years of related work experience.
* Hands on Software Development experience
* Experience with: Web Services, Service based development, and Messaging or ESB Technologies.
* Experience in Full Stack Software Development
* Experience programing in a UNIX or LINUX environment
* Experience testing, debugging, and troubleshooting software
* Experience with software configuration management processes and tools
* Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
* Experience with Python would be a plus.
What We Can Offer You:
* We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success
BITS BIT Systems DACOHP
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.