4 months ago
Software Engineer TS/SCI with Poly
Req #: 217246
Location: Fort Meade, MD US
Job Category: Engineering
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
What You'll Get to Do:
CACI has an exciting opportunity for the right person to join our team as a Software Engineer in the Annapolis Junction area. You will be asked to provide system integration support to provide software services via Docker containers in a Kubernetes environment. You will also have to know about Software services will be built using open source and GOTS tools and will be extended or configured to meet deployment needs. You will need to provide documentation and training for all components as needed.
You will use your fourteen (14) years of experience to use sound software engineering principles to ensure that all developed software is modifiable, efficient, reliable, understandable, and fault tolerant. You will also provide training, consulting support or implementation guidance to other efforts seeking to fit their systems for use on Kubernetes.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Current TS/SCI with active polygraph
* Fourteen (14) years’ experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional software engineering experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
* Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements
* Design and code new software or modify existing software to add new features
* Debug existing software and correct defects
* Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
• Experience with Docker containers and use of open-source frameworks for orchestration, logging, monitoring and networking of containers. Examples: Kubernetes, Google Container Engine, OpenShift Origin or Container Platform, Docker Swarm, Docker Compose, Rancher, Logspout / Logstash / Fluentd, Prometheus
• Experience with dev/ops techniques and tools including continuous integration and deployment
• Experience as a system integrator including experience integrating with systems for authentication, metrics, etc
• Experience developing and/or delivering training, as well as providing outreach and consulting support
• Experience with one or more of the following languages: Python, Go, Ruby, Perl, Java
• Experience with C programming
• Experience with distributed data store technologies (e.g. Postgres, S3)
• Experience with PKI implementations
• Experience with Agile Scrum
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.