4 months ago
Software Engineer TS/SCI with Poly
Req #: 214464
Location: Fort Meade, MD US
Job Category: Engineering
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
CACI is hiring a Software Engineer in Fort Meade, Maryland to support the TUSCANMOON contract. The Software Engineer will work with a team lead to understand tasking and to deliver system to required specifications. As a Software Engineer, you will also be working with stakeholders to understand and implement system components. In addition you will also participate as a member of the SCRUM team in daily stand ups.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
• 7+ years of experience as a software developer
• 5+ years of experience as a Java developer
• Full lifecycle software development, including design, implementation, testing, installation, configuration and upgrading
• Good communication and documentation skills
• Experience with AJAX Single Page Interface technologies such as Angular, Ember, EXT-JS, or JQuery
• Must be comfortable working Linux based environments
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional software engineering experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
It Would Be Nice If You Also Had:
• Experience with Jira/Confluence suite
• Experience with Graph, NoSQL, or SQL databases
• Neo4j or MongoDB experience a plus
• Experience with Angular JS
• Experience with Git or other DVCS
• Spring (Spring Data, Spring Integration, Spring MVC), Apache Camel, OSGi
• Good working knowledge of Linux/Unix and scripting (sh, bash, perl, and other scripting tools/language)
• Agile/Scrum methodology a plus
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.