6 months ago
Dynetics, an employee-owned company, is seeking a talented Software Engineer to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
This position’s responsibilities include:
* Software development of applications and tools for manned aircraft, unmanned systems, and weapons systems: architectural and interface design, human-machine interfaces (HMIs), user presentation design, implementation, unit testing, code reviews
* Open, direct communication with customers, stakeholders, and team members to help refine software component requirements and designs
* Opportunities for direct contributions to quality, graphics, aesthetic design, iteration plans, release plans, and on-schedule implementation
* Developed avionics software primarily includes .Net, C#, WPF, XML, threads, design patterns, automated unit test frameworks, and a variety Windows development tools. Software is developed in an innovative, technology-driven self-disciplined team environment using the Agile Scrum framework within a tailored CMMI-based software process.
* Candidate must either possess or be pursuant of a Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent technical degree.
* Candidate should have 1.0 - 20 years of experience working within a highly technical software development project-oriented environment.
* Candidate must demonstrate strong competency in software development in at least one of the following languages:
* C++, C#, Java, or Python and possess an aptitude for good software design techniques.
* Irrespective of the degree(s) focus, candidate should have a desire for a long-term career path in software development.
* Experience with multiple programming languages and automated unit testing is a plus.
* Experience or familiarity with fixed-wing aircraft or rotorcraft platforms, mission-planning software, navigation/maps software, geographic information systems (GIS), mobile app development, Xamarin, or commercial/military aviation is a plus. Experience with ICDs and open architectures is a plus. A passion for developing usable, technically excellent products is preferred.
* Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
Job Number: 01.02.07-58
Closing Date: 09/27/2018