3 months ago
Software Engineer / Manassas, VA
Job ID: 460897BR Date posted: Nov. 12, City: Manassas State: VirginiaProgram: ACINT
Description:Will participate in developing software for systems on Submarine, Surveillance and Surface Ship programs. Will participate in all phases of SW development to including integration and test.
Work closely with an integrated functional team to ensure adherence to requirements through operational deployment.
Skills in one or more of the following:
• Java GUI Programming
• Web Development
• Agile / DevOps Experience
• Scripting skills
• Creating modular SW components/building blocks
• Creating testing tools for development and integration
• Creating medium to large scaled systems using distributed components / micro services
• Ability to troubleshoot in a multi-threaded, multi-core and usually real-time or near real-time environment
One or more of the following:
• RedHat Linux
• Jira or VersionOne
• Apache Karaf
• Apache CXF
• bash / ruby
• Virtualization and Containerization Technologies
• Automated unit test software skills (Junit, Google Test, Google Mock, Test NG, CppUnit)
• OpenStack – framework for managing cloud resources (Puppet/Ansible/Chef)
• RESTful / XML
• Google Web Toolkit (GWT)
• Computer Science Degree Preferred
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: ESS6500 RMS Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Software Engineering Clearance Level: Secret with an investigation within 5 years Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day Shift: First